Saturday, February 2, 2013

Small update...not much going on

We have our lumber but it's just sitting on our lot waiting for this weather to pass. It has been snowing and raining lately so they haven't been able to start framing. They poured the concrete floor and took off the wall frames so right now we have basement walls and floor. Our PM called us yesterday and told us that framing should begin either Sun or Mon so I'm excited about that. I won't be able to get to the house until next Friday but by then they should have something for me to look at. My husband works close to the house so he will stop over on his lunch to check things out and take pictures.

I just can't wait for it to get started! 

4 comments:

  1. If they start framing Sunday or Monday you might have a whole house by the time you visit next Friday!! =)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yay I'm excited. It's crazy how fast they put these houses up. I can't wait to see it all happen.

      Delete
  2. Hi Erica, did they start framing your house yet?


    Don't forget to turn off the word verification on your blog...it makes bloggers decipher a weird word pattern before we can leave a comment. Ugghh
    Please and thank you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey! No they haven't. Unfortunately we have been experiencing a little bad weather so they haven't started but hopefully next week for sure.

      I'm sorry I couldn't figure out how to take it off but it should be off now :)

      Delete