Sunday, March 24, 2013

Fun night with friends, fun day with family

One of my favorite singers is Rihanna so of course I had to go see her in concert! My friends made a plan to spend the night out as a girl's night out with fun music, dancing, eating and drinking :-) Here are some pictures of that fun night







This weekend I went down to the DC area to visit family and while we were there we decided to go to the wax museum. I've been to the one in NY but never to the DC museum so we thought it would be fun to go.






OMGGG look who I met??! My girl Riri!

It was all fun, fun, fun but now it is back to business! I have to start packing up to get ready for our big move on Friday! Closing is scheduled for Friday at 11 so nothing can go wrong. I have people coming to help us move and I don't have time for games! 

I can't believe how fast time flew and our house if finally finished. Derek made an appointment to see it this past Wednesday and he said everything was done and ready for us to move in. This Thursday is our final walk through and I will definitely take tons of pictures to share.







No comments:

Post a Comment