Saturday, February 16, 2013

Construction Zone!!!

Yesterday was absolutely gorgeous outside so I decided to take a ride out to see my home. When I got there the plumbers were working so I stayed on the street and just looked in. I really wanted to walk in the house and look around but I knew I couldn't and besides on Monday we will have our pre drywall meeting so I'll get to walk through the house at that time.


The roof is now on


View from the garage


I've got hay...I guess for landscaping



As you can see they are pretty busy working on our neighbors homes! It is very exciting seeing them break ground, pour foundation and start framing the homes around us. I hope they are close to being completed by the time we move in. 




Very exciting! Can't wait for Monday!

2 comments:

  1. This is exciting, RIGHT!? I am sure Monday can't get here quick enough!! What is the picture of on your blog?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is verrryyy exciting and I cannot wait for Monday to get here. I kinda can because that means I have to go back to work on Tuesday haha

      I took this picture when I was visiting my grandparents in Puerto Rico. I was in the San Cristobal fort and this is overlooking a small section of San Juan called La Perla and at the very tip you can see the bigger fort called El Morro.

      Delete