Saturday, February 23, 2013

Coming Along

I decided to take a ride out to see the house yesterday since I was off from work. I'm glad I did because we have some siding!!! It was also nice to see the other homes and the progress they have made. The Sienna across the street from us is practically catching up to us so I'm happy about that. So far we are the only house on our block and I would've been lonely.

We also got a letter from Ryan about our settlement date. Right now they are projecting a March 29th settlement date which is only 1 day after our final walk through date. Our PM did say that our actual settlement date would be 1 or 2 days after our walk through. Here are some pictures!


 On Monday, no siding



On Friday there's siding!



View from the street and we have a door!



View from across the street



Sienna across the street coming along




More work down the block




2 comments:

  1. Looking good Erica!

    It looks like we have the same siding color--Island Pearl!

    It looks very pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This article has great reference value, thank you very much for sharing.

    Prepayment Privilege

    ReplyDelete